Motor traction engine driver for the Šumava centre
Full time job for a limited period, subsequently extended for an unlimited period.
- engine driver’s licence
- valid licence to drive a rail vehicle (M) motor traction
- medical fitness,
- minimum 21 years of age
- capable of further education
- no criminal records - excerpt from the criminal records register ,
Experience in transport an advantage.
- salary subject to agreement,
- 37.5 hour working week regime, job certainty with a perspective transport company,
- 5 weeks holiday leave, contribution towards meals, contribution towards maintenance of personal protective equipment, contribution towards additional pension insurance or life insurance,
- monthly contributions towards culture, sports and health, discounted tariff with a mobile operator.
Site of work: České Budějovice, Strakonice, Český Krumlov, Volary, Vimperk
Contact person: Hana Šulcová
Address: U Stanice 827/9, Ústí nad Labem
Telephone +420 606 646 862
Back to menu